With the first day of Summer nearly here, it’s time to get started on your June home maintenance checklist. Many of these tasks are DIY-able with a little help from the interwebs, but if you’d like a referral to a trustworthy pro, I’m happy to provide a reference.
- Clean the dryer vent pipe.
- Prune shrubs around your Central Air unit; ensure it is level.
- Replace AC filter.
- Clean and inspect AC condensation drain line.
- Spray or leave traps for Summertime pests.
- Test and adjust sprinkler system.
- Wash exterior windows.
- Inspect/clean/repair window screens.
- Pressure wash exterior surfaces/sidewalk/driveway.
- Clean and maintain the grill.
Are you considering Buying or Selling a home in the Denver area this Summer, or this year? Give me a ring – I’d love to represent you in our fast-paced marketplace.