Colorado native Jack Meyers is a 21 year veteran of the Real Estate industry specializing in residential home sales, distressed properties, investor properties and new construction. He comes by his love of the game honestly with a family history in real estate development and new home construction.
Jack has closed over $100 million in sales over the course of more than 700 transactions, and in a hyper-competitive marketplace like Metro Denver, this level of experience matters. His results driven, client centered approach has earned him many performance-based industry awards including:
- President’s Circle Award
- Diamond Society
- 100% Club Award
- 1995 Rookie of the Year, Moore & Company
- 1996-1998 Sales Leader and Sterling Society Awards, Moore & Company
- 2000-2004 International President’s Circle Award, Moore & Company
- 2007-2008 Top Sales award ReMax Cherry Creek
- 2010-2013 Top Individual Sales Award, Keller Williams
- 2014 Top Agent in the Market Center, Keller Williams
Your transaction will be remarkable because of Jack’s dedication to detail and a no-nonsense approach to the process. Jack has a diverse sales portfolio across Metropolitan Denver and surrounding areas, but the home he’s most proud of is the one he shares with his stunning wife Julie and their young daughters.