Thinking about Buying your First Home? 5 Big Considerations for your Purchase

If you are ready to start the search for your first home, it is especially important to align yourself with an experienced Realtor to assist you in this purchase. Recent statistics show that about 37% of real estate buyers are purchasing for the first time. This leaves an additional 63% of the market as repeat … Continue reading Thinking about Buying your First Home? 5 Big Considerations for your Purchase

Advertisements

Home Improvement ~ Dollars & Sense (Part 2)

We've discussed home improvement projects that will likely not repay you when it's time to sell, and a few thou-shalt-nots that should be avoided altogether¬†in regard to projects in your home. Let's talk about projects that are worth your time, effort and money, and are better choices in term of home investment. The Winners (in … Continue reading Home Improvement ~ Dollars & Sense (Part 2)